Ribbon Twist Torque Bangle
During this workshop you will make one bangle.
Approximate time: 3 hours
After a health and safety discussion, you will be introduced to the tools to be used and receive a demonstration on the various methods of silversmithing
You will learn:
- How to cut a length of silver with a piercing saw
- You will anneal the silver with our gas torch
- Form the twist to shape the silver and size it to your wrist
- You will file the ends and edges of the silver ready for polishing
- You will then polish your bangle to a mirror finish ready to wear with pride!
Workshops are held at our studios at 26 Main Road Sheepy Magna Atherstone Warwickshire CV9 3QR
Refreshments will be provided.