Please note that after ordering this workshop you will need to contact us to arrange a date
Sterling Silver Square Wire Bangle
During this workshop you will make one bangle. Approximate time: 3-4 hours
After a health and safety discussion, you will be introduced to the tools to be used and receive a demonstration on the various methods of silversmithing.
You will learn:
- To cut a length of silver with a piercing saw.
- How to anneal the silver with a gas torch, allowing you to add shape and texture.
- Form the silver into a bangle shape and size it to your wrist.
- File the ends and edges of the silver ready for soldering.
- How to solder the join to create a continuous round bangle shape.
- You will then polish your bangle to a mirror finish ready to wear with pride!
Skills to be covered:
Workshops are held at our studios at 26 Main Road Sheepy Magna Atherstone Warwickshire CV9 3QR
Refreshments will be provided